[ubuntu-uk] http://ubuntuadverts.org/

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 9 22:10:44 UTC 2012

Okies,

if someone would contact the DNS owner, I can set up a Ubuntu-12.04 server
with LAMP. To make life actually capable for you guys I'll even install ssh
(Do NOT get me started as to why server edition does not have ssh as I
install via VM on a headless server that lives in a server farm!!!).

I must ask, who is going to take ownership of the new server for updates
etc?

Regards,

Phill.