[ubuntu-uk] http://ubuntuadverts.org/

Barry Drake ubuntu-advertising at gmx.com
Tue Jul 10 10:14:54 UTC 2012

On 09/07/12 23:10, Phill Whiteside wrote:
> I must ask, who is going to take ownership of the new server for
> updates etc?

I'd be willing to have a go, but as Alan rightly said, there isn't an
Ubuntu Advertising Team at the moment as nothing has appearred on the
mailing list in some time, and there hasn't been any IRC contact for
over a year .....  I'd like to see Ubuntu Advertising re-started as a
team, but the last round was very frustrating.  A lot of work was put in
- if the Ubuntu Adverts wiki is still around it's all there to be seen.
But plans fell apart almost every time and it's not surprising that the
team died.

Any thoughts from you guys?

Regards,        Barry.

-- Barry Drake is a member of the the Ubuntu Advertising team.
http://ubuntuadverts.org/