[ubuntu-uk] Unity is not working.

Barry Drake ubuntu-advertising at gmx.com
Wed Feb 22 14:19:38 UTC 2012

On 22/02/12 13:56, Kris Douglas wrote:
> That is entirely related to the fact the bar dodged windows, and yes I
> believe that is to be discontinued. However, that is not the problem
> to be honest, the the "iconfication" and hiding of menus and
> maximising each window... etc etc.

There's a neat configuration gui called MyUnity that is designed to let
you customise this among other things.  I like the 'dodging' idea.  My
daughter hates it.  It's easy to have it both ways!

Regards,        Barry.

-- Barry Drake is a member of the the Ubuntu Advertising team.
http://ubuntuadverts.org/