[ubuntu-uk] Feeling tortured by Ubuntu

paul sutton zleap at zleap.net
Thu Oct 20 11:52:28 UTC 2011

> In my humble experience running 100 tabs in any browser for an
> extended period of time can lead to slow response times for your
> browser.  If you go to a lot of flash sites (hard to avoid) with
> Chrome / Chromium then that's a lot of flash plugin that can leak
> memory and potentially cause issues even after Chromium is closed.

Have you thought about using flash block this will then allow you to
click on any flash components you want by just clicking on them,  It
seems to be a lot of the flash on a site is irrelevant, adverts or other
rubbish so out of say 10 flash components 1 may be useful to what you
want to do.

http://www.zleap.net

Join the revolution, switch to Ubuntu http://www.ubuntu.com