[ubuntu-uk] Linux Awareness

Andres andresmp at gmail.com
Mon May 23 21:54:35 UTC 2011

I just got around at reading "the cathedral and the bazaar" though some things are well over my head it seems to be current even at 8 years of age. Really fun read an a lot learnt for 7 quid.

I would talk about the buisness model or the "gift culture" thing dpending who is the public.

don't IBM use linux?
--
Sent from my Nokia N900
Please do not send me word documents