[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu UK Local Community team reapproval

Alan Bell alanbell at ubuntu.com
Wed May 18 18:13:01 UTC 2011

Hi all,

This cycle, before the release of Oneiric Ocelot, the UK team has to go
through the LoCo team reapproval process. You can read more about this here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoCouncil/LoCoTeamReApproval
http://www.lczajkowski.com/2010/01/20/ubuntu-loco-re-approval-process-explained/
http://www.lczajkowski.com/2010/03/01/ubuntu-loco-re-approval-process-update/

Basically as an approved team we get a certain amount of swag from
Canonical, and in return we have to prove to the LoCo Council that we do
useful activities to promote and advocate Ubuntu in our country by
providing a report of what we have done. This can include all kinds of
activites, but they especially like to see pictures of them!

Do have a look at some of the other teams reapproval pages and dig out
pictures you have taken from events over the past couple of years and we
will have a chat about how to go about producing our reapproval wiki
page at the next team meeting on 26th May
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/NextMeeting

Alan Bell
Ubuntu UK LoCo team lead