[ubuntu-uk] Stuff appearing in Terminal, I dont know what it is......

John MM scoundrel50a at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 14:24:12 UTC 2011

On 06/03/11 13:11, Alan Bell wrote:
> top tip, when asking questions on IRC, stick around for more than a
> few minutes to get an answer!
>
> Alan.

Thank you for the tip, but do have any thing more than that to offer? I
really appreciate the tip, but it would be helpful to get a little bit
more than this type of comment all the time, then you just dissappear.

I was actully talking somebody else, and as per usual when something
happens they tend to dissappear leaving me screwed. I am now in a
possition, where I still cannot update, using the Update Manager, I now
get a message saying 'archives failed' I have 140 updates and I cant get
it to update.