[ubuntu-uk] Regional pages was Re: Ubuntu South west loco team page

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Mon Jun 27 21:47:10 UTC 2011

On 27 June 2011 22:35, Tony Pursell <ajp at princeswalk.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
> But we are all ubuntu-uk members as well, aren't we?

Individuals can choose to be in whichever team they like. The -cym
guys decided they wanted to have an entirely separate team.

> Well, at least, I
> am, and do contribute a little to the UK team.  Also ubuntu-cymru is a
> bit moribund and never got approved

This is not a state that was not predicted at the time. Hindsight is
awesome. If there are people who would like to kick start the -cym
team into action I'm sure the members of the team would greatly
welcome the help. Same goes for the UK team of course.

Al.