[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu South west loco team page

Rob Beard rob at esdelle.co.uk
Mon Jun 27 19:59:36 UTC 2011

On 27/06/11 16:17, Mark Fraser wrote:
> On Sunday 26 Jun 2011 23:08:10 Paul Sutton wrote:
>> As the following site relating to the UK south west loco team page is
>> only being edited by myself
>>
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/SouthWest
>
> I am located in the south west - Somerset - and was a member of the LUGOG.
> When that went quiet I tried to join SSLUG, but that has gone quiet too. Is it
> possible for me to join the UK SouthWest loco team even though I won't be able
> to attend any of the meetings?

Where abouts in Somerset are you?

If you're not too far from Exeter then would you be interested in coming
to one of the Devon & Cornwall LUG meets in Exeter?

I can't see any reason why you can't join the South West Loco team,
after all it's possible to have online meetings and contact via e-mail :-)

Rob