[ubuntu-uk] Scheduling software recommendations

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 15:54:58 UTC 2011

Hi Avi,

A few apps I can think of will do some of what you need as well a lot of
other stuff that your probably do not:

OpenERP - Has full calendar/scheduling (mainly used in Sales or Project
management context) would probably do what you need (Python). Has
CalDAV/Ical support so you can sync to iPhone/Lightning etc.

Horde - (http://www.horde.org) similar to above I guess in that it is a
groupware app. Not sure about functionality haven't used it ages (PHP).

eHour (http://www.ehour.nl) - More of a timesheet app but a nice UI and
might do what you need (Java/tomcat).

Chandler/Cosmo - Although now a bit old this might be good:
http://chandlerproject.org/ Chandler is a desktop app for time
management plus there is a multi-user calendar server (CalDAV).

There are probably more but these are off the top of my head.

Thought about just using a shared Google Calendar too?

Cheers

Al

--
The Open Learning Centre