[ubuntu-uk] What aren't we doing? What should we be doing?

scoundrel50a scoundrel50a at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 12:13:41 UTC 2011

Ok, sorry, am not sure if we are bottom posting or top posting, its
appeared both in consecutive e-mails.

That isnt what I was getting at, its kind of missing the point.
Personally, I wouldnt go any near a list unless somebody was
recommended. Been stung a few times already........

I am talking about better use of time being spent trying to help on an
already existing platform....