[ubuntu-uk] influence in education

alan c aeclist at candt.waitrose.com
Fri Jun 24 08:12:58 UTC 2011

On 23/06/11 17:41, Bea Groves wrote:
> Can I say I'm teaching a full-length (i.e. 10 x 2 hours) unaccredited
> course for adults entitled 'Introduction to Linux' for North Tyneside
> Adult Learning Alliance next year. Date and time are still to be

Well done you!
I have a local adult learning centre near me, and I would like to run
something here. However, the centre  manager is clear and adamant that
this cannot happen because I do not hold a teaching qualification or
whatever. I suppose various degrees and diplomas do not count.
I would appreciate a comment or two about what can be done here.

An alternative which is not viable yet would be for me to hire the
room outright but there would need to be a queue of prospective
(adult) students first before that could work.
--
alan cocks
Ubuntu user