[ubuntu-uk] School websites

Phill Whiteside phillw at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 23 22:29:59 UTC 2011

The world moved on and people got lazy? Well, that's how I like to see it -
I'd hate to read of any more 'kick-backs' being paid.

There is another email thread now started, so not too sure which one to
place this in.

But, I do know that uk-LoCo is up for re-approval.... On that vein, even
though this is a new project to me (about 3 weeks), I'd suggest having a
quick look at just how professional this appears?
http://phpwebsite.appstate.edu/pagesmith/5

I, for one, am going to pursue it. I have been in touch with said university
team and it is certainly not a dormant project. Even just a mention of so
doing may tick a box on the council who re-approve? There is obviously a
depth of feeling on the matter of getting some sort of template, easily
updated, compliant available.

Possibly one of the Alan's could let me know if you as ubuntu-uk are
interested in my pursuing this further for uk, or just for the team so far I
want to learn the system with.

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw