[ubuntu-uk] ubuntubooks.com - free transfer to whoever

Phill Whiteside phillw at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 23 20:12:45 UTC 2011

Hi Andrew,

congrats on the twins. Failing any other bids that may earn you a little
money, I'd be quite happy to take the domain name over and allow any of the
teams access to it on my server area (Said server already looks after
ubuntu-youth forum, lubuntu iso's and various web areas for people). My
details of what I do are at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw#Web_Hosting If it
is agreed I'd need the release codes to transfer it my preferred domain name
hoster, as they do not charge a lot for name hosting and masked re-directs /
email etc are easy for me to set up.

Regards,

Phill.