[ubuntu-uk] from win32 to python?

Andres andresmp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 22:12:16 UTC 2011

Thank you for your replies! The fortran program has no front end it's all done trhrough the command line. But he might have used some C you're probably right. I know that C and fortaran seem to get along well but that is the extent of it. The terminal stays open as a separate window from the GUI.

So it seems that for linux users they would be better off using the core fortran than using the gui on wine?

--
Sent from my Nokia N900
Please do not send me word documents