[ubuntu-uk] Books and Butties meeting information - TUBE DISRUPTION

Alan Bell alanbell at ubuntu.com
Sat Jul 23 21:28:27 UTC 2011

it seems that Transport for London didn't get the memo that we needed to
get around London tomorrow, so they decided to close a bunch of rather
useful tube lines.

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/service_disruptions/end16af6c54f4ac388a6e578971b3e70/details.html

We think the Northern Line and Victoria lines should be OK, but Circle,
District, Hammersmith and City, Jubilee, Metropolitan, Waterloo and City
will all be shut or close to useless.
If you can get to Euston that is a very short walk to Kings Cross.

Please plan your journey accordingly and we look forward to seeing you
tomorrow.

11:00 - platform 9 3/4 Kings Cross
11:30 ish - Argyle Square for a picnic
13:00 ish - British Library Science Fiction exhibition

Alan.

--
The Open Learning Centre is rebranding, find out about our new name and look at http://libertus.co.uk