[ubuntu-uk] Books and Butties meeting information - TUBE DISRUPTION

Andres andresmp at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 18:11:40 UTC 2011

Hi!

Thanks for a nice day out! Sorry we could not stay for the rest of the visit: Olaya got really upset and we had to leave. she got a multicoloured (loading) cursor on the sci-fi music player and would not play any more songs. I think she noticed it wasn't ubuntu.

Looking forward for the next meet and it was nice to see you face to face.

Regards,
andres

--
Sent from my Nokia N900