[ubuntu-uk] [ANNOUNCE] shiny new website - yay \o/

Tony Scott tonys at tonyscott.org.uk
Fri Feb 11 18:29:42 UTC 2011

Excellent work!

Just to point out on the home page, in the para after "Ubuntu-UK is a Local Community Team. We aim to provide free community support to users of the various flavours of Ubuntu as well as advocating the use of Ubuntu to individuals and organisations alike.", but before the pic, there is 'test' visible in Chrome 9.0.597.94  and in Firefox 3.6.13 (both on Ubuntu).

Cheers

 --
Tony Scott
http://tonyscott.org.uk | http://twitter.com/tonys | http://wiki.wordcampuk.org