[ubuntu-uk] Netbook Ubuntu v. plain Ubuntu

John MM scoundrel50a at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 18:28:55 UTC 2011

Hi, I have an Acer Aspire One, and I am running Ubuntu 10.10. Since
upgrading to this version, I am getting the same problem, I cant use USB
sticks and I cant plug in my external dvd rewriter. It gives an error
'unable to mount usb stick, not authorised'. It seems to be a Ubuntu
problem, and so far I havent been able to find a fix for it. I want to
do a fresh install, but I cant because it wont accept both.