[ubuntu-uk] No, You Won't See Me on Facebook, Google Plus, nor Skype - Bradley M. Kuhn ( Brad ) ( bkuhn )

paul sutton zleap at zleap.net
Mon Dec 12 10:03:31 UTC 2011

On 12/12/11 09:17, javadayaz wrote:
> He has a point...but sometimes you have to just get with the
> programme/program!
>
> On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 9:13 AM, mac <ammonius.grammaticus at gmx.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> What do you reckon to Brad's argument?...
>>
>> http://ebb.org/bkuhn/blog/2011/11/24/google-plus.html
>>
>> mac
>>

>> --
>> ubuntu-uk at lists.ubuntu.com
>>
> What does "FaiF" stand for,  if we are to get anywhere with promotion we need to use PLAIN ENGLISH its fine putting in acronyms as long as they are explained for example

I use Free Libre open source software (FLOSS)

after I have put the above (or similar) using FLOSS within the document
is easier as I have said what it means.  We talk about being OPEN surely
this means when we shorten something not assuming someone understand it.

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

Join the revolution, switch to Ubuntu http://www.ubuntu.com