[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu - Wrong Direction? - posters

Barry Drake ubuntu-advertising at gmx.com
Fri Dec 2 21:43:08 UTC 2011

On 02/12/11 21:40, Andres wrote:
> Hi,thanks for the link but in
> Alt+SysRq+R+S+E+I+U+B
> but what is the SysRq button? is it in all keyboards?

Normally it is the Prt Scr button - t is labelled Prt Scr / SysRq on 
most keyboards.

Barry Drake is a member of the the Ubuntu Advertising team.

More information about the ubuntu-uk mailing list