[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu - Wrong Direction? - posters

paul sutton zleap at zleap.net
Fri Dec 2 22:21:05 UTC 2011

On 02/12/11 21:43, Barry Drake wrote:
> On 02/12/11 21:40, Andres wrote:
>> Hi,thanks for the link but in
>> Alt+SysRq+R+S+E+I+U+B
>> but what is the SysRq button? is it in all keyboards?
> Normally it is the Prt Scr button - t is labelled Prt Scr / SysRq on
> most keyboards.
actually that is a good point,  on some keyboards its just prt-scr so I
may alter the how to to reflect this.




Join the revolution, switch to Ubuntu http://www.ubuntu.com

More information about the ubuntu-uk mailing list