[ubuntu-uk] Cron Help

Simon Greenwood sfgreenwood at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 10:10:15 BST 2010

There's a script called websvn running daily and failing. Try running
/etc/cron.daily/websvn from the command line and see what's happening. If
you just want to suppress the mail, append >&/dev/null to the command line
in anacron or remove root from the MAILTO environment variable in
/etc/anacrontab.