[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu volunteers wanted!

Andrés Muñiz Piniella andresmp at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 22:50:27 BST 2010

Hi Paula,

Wouldn't call myself an expert but I think I can help with the simple stuff.
Plus I'll be in london that day. Problem is I cannot confirm I will be there
until i'm actually there (involves a long story that has to do with a pram
and a passport). Where is this "near tower brige? ". Tube? is it some office
space? the area near the tube?

Regards,
Andres