[ubuntu-uk] Support - Where are we in the real world

will.bickerstaff at gmail.com will.bickerstaff at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 17:25:36 BST 2010

something like the opensuse user map would be a cool idea. Of course anyone can create a wiki page and we should encourage everyone willing to offer support to create one and link to those pages.

On a side note, just discovered the swype keyboard on android. Much easier to write with.

Now just need a mail client that won't top post.