[ubuntu-uk] Support - Where are we in the real world

Alan Bell alan.bell at theopenlearningcentre.com
Sat Oct 16 21:58:48 BST 2010

  On 16/10/10 21:34, Barry Drake wrote:
> On Sat, 2010-10-16 at 21:14 +0100, Matthew Bassett wrote:
>> Maidenhead.
> Just wondered (I think I'm the person that started this thread when I
> said I was from Nottingham).  Just wondered if someone could collate all
> this and post it on a site somewhere?
>
> I would do it, but I don't have write access to an appropriate Ubuntu
> site.  I know some of you do.
>
> Regards,		Barry.
in a word, yes, but I will start another thread about that.

I am from Farnham in Surrey

--
Alan Bell
The Open Learning Centre

Web: http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com

Mob: +44 (0)7738 789190
Tel: +44 (0)844 3576000

The Open Learning Centre is a trading name of Bell Lord Ltd,
a company registered in England and Wales #05868943.
VAT Registration #GB 901 4715 55