[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu Training

pmgazz pmgazz at gmx.co.uk
Fri Oct 15 14:11:35 BST 2010

Thanks, much appreciated. We usually go on till about 6pm but I'll
advertise it to go on till 7.30 and we'll see how many people stay.
There's not reason why we shouldn't do something in the evenings, we're
still in the process of finding out what works. I'll keep in touch - and
if you like you can sub to our newsletter which has updates about our
training sessions:

Cheers,
Paula