[ubuntu-uk] Pages not loading in Ubuntu 10.10

Rob Beard rob at esdelle.co.uk
Sun Oct 10 18:26:42 BST 2010

On 10/10/10 18:07, John Matthews wrote:
> I am having similar problems to the gentlman with the bank page. I have
> animals, and have a page called www.petsathome.com which I was able to
> get on till I got the upgrade to beta last week. I use Google Chrome,
> and it worked ok till then. Now, the page loads, and goes white after a
> couple of seconds. I have deleted internet cookies etc. but it still
> wont work. Can somebody help please?
>
> John.

I've got the same problem on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS running Chromium 8.0.551.0
(62097) (it's a nightly build I believe).  I have seen it with a couple
of web sites.

I tried the Pets At Home web site in Firefox 3.6.10 and it works fine,
so I suspect rather than being an Ubuntu 10.10 problem it's a problem
with Chromium (maybe it was a bug introduced between the default version
in Ubuntu 10.04 LTS and 10.10).

Rob