[ubuntu-uk] Cheese on netbook

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 23:58:01 GMT 2010

I did a bit of googling and came up with these answers on askubuntu.com

http://askubuntu.com/questions/3222/my-webcam-wont-work-how-do-i-debug
http://askubuntu.com/questions/5397/webcam-not-recognized-in-dell-mini-10v-on-lucid-lynx-how-to-troubleshoot

the general gist seems to be changing the video settings in
gstreamer-properties and select "Video for Linux 2" in the video tab.

hope this helps
azmodie