[ubuntu-uk] Bug /545443

Anthony Coyle coyle.anthony at gmail.com
Tue May 4 18:00:31 BST 2010

Thanks Al. I will use XP for wireless operations until the bug is killed in
10.4 and !0.4 when I have access to ethernet. You have stopped me worrying
that there is a better route than the one I am going to adopt. Since this
bug has been around before and is now resurgent  hope that Canonical will
soon be able to kill it off again in a kernel update.

Apart from this pesky bug 10.4 netbook remix is super.

Benjy