[ubuntu-uk] Bug /545443

Anthony Coyle coyle.anthony at gmail.com
Tue May 4 17:50:47 BST 2010

Thanks for this Liam. Since my netbook is dual boot I have decided to keep
Ubuntu 10.4 and use it when it is convenient to go online by ethernet and
when I need wireless operation to boot into XP. Hopefully it will not be too
long before the 10.4 kernel will be tweaked to kill off this annoying bug.
Apart from that issue I think 10.4 netbook remix is great.

Benjy