[ubuntu-uk] Final Upgrade to Lucid, not worked completely

Anthony Coyle coyle.anthony at gmail.com
Sun May 2 12:40:46 BST 2010

Hi Daniel,

My Asus eee 1000H shows the networks, asks me for the key to my router and I
type this exactly as I should and it fails to connect but again asks me for
the key. From this I deduce that the computer is not talking to the router
but is able to hear the router. What is odd that despite getting from a
Terminal the bcmwlpkernel-source andalso trying b43-fwcutter no driver shows
up inthe hardware drivers box even after a reboot.

Regards,

Benjy