[ubuntu-uk] Final Upgrade to Lucid, not worked completely

Daniel Case danielcase10 at googlemail.com
Sun May 2 12:29:25 BST 2010

I have the same problems with the wireless on my Dell Inspiron Mini, like
you i dual boot...

Originally it had no internet at all, i then installed the Broadcam
proprietary drivers and it started showing the networks, but it refuses to
connect to my sky (or any!) router, it just comes back asking for the key
again...

On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 12:25 PM, Jamie Bennett <jamie at linuxuk.org> wrote:

> On 2 May 2010, at 11:31, Anthony Coyle <coyle.anthony at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I suspect that the problem is that there is not a driverin ubuntu
> > 10.4 to operate the wireless card.
>
> If you see the access point wirelessly and attempt to connect the your
> driver is working fine. Try deleting the network from the network
> settings app and trying again. Also make sure you are using capital
> letters if your password has them, I'm with sky and the password is
> case-sensitive.
>
> > Regards.
> >
> > Benjy
>
> Regards,