[ubuntu-uk] Viral Videos - Who's actually interested?....Just another thought....

John Matthews jakewc2 at sky.com
Wed Feb 3 22:04:11 GMT 2010

Thats something that I am thinking about all the time, but have no idea
how to implement. What is 'user management and kernel-mode
support' supposed to do. If I am reading the first bit, is the user
management something to do with log in details? What the other bit is I
have no idea?

How can you tell when you are being attacked? What is there, that is
easy to use to help prevent attacks, and monitor if you are being attacked.

John