[ubuntu-uk] User testing - tell your friends!

Iain Farrell iain.farrell at canonical.com
Wed Feb 3 14:36:02 GMT 2010

Because it's almost certainly your friends we're after rather than you.

Don't take that the wrong way, you're brilliant! Your love for free and
open source software has helped make a great distro of Ubuntu and we
know you're routinely getting friends interested in the project and
using Ubuntu. We'd like to see how some of the less technical, recently
converted find Ubuntu.

We're looking for:

 - General computer users
 - _NOT_ daily Ubuntu users
 - _DO_ use IM a lot
 - _DO_ live in or around London and can make an hour long session next
week Monday - Friday in office hours.

If you think you know someone please do pass this on. We're offering £40
cash incentives for people who take part. If you have any questions
please don't hesitate to get in touch!

toodleoo, Iain

--
Iain Farrell