[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu UK Community Events Banner

Joe O'Dell joseph.odell at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 10 23:19:57 BST 2010

> How many of these are there going to be and who’s going to store them?

I believe that Laura Czajkowski is looking at something like this for all LoCos, and I assume that there would be one per LoCo (they are pretty expensive to print).

> If somebody organises an event out side London how’s a banner going to get to them?
Through connections (i.e. meeting up with someone else involved in Ubuntu UK), at other events or by collection (or via post?)
There is always a way.

Joe O'Dell

GreenerClassrooms Project Co-Ordinator
http://www.greenerclassrooms.org.uk

Fedora Ambassador & Contributor (FreeMedia)
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ascenseur

bedsLUG Co-Ordinator
beds.lug.org.uk

DFEY Member (SouthEast)