[ubuntu-uk] Moan -- Top Posting (was "Apps for kids")

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Sat Aug 7 11:15:43 BST 2010

On 7 August 2010 11:07, Tony Pursell <ajp at princeswalk.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
> I'm top posting out of spite and because I'm fed up with these
> discussions.

It's interesting, the way that people don't perceive Digest users
having no ability to participate in discussions because it's
impossible to differentiate the quoted text from the replies as an
"issue of importance".

"Top posting out of spite", for those people, is a bit like going and
mugging an old lady in the street "just to prove that muggings in the
street aren't an important issue"... hmmm... did it give you a buzz to
"top post out of spite", Tony?  Did it "make you feel a man"???

Just a question...

Sean