[ubuntu-uk] Moan -- Top Posting (was "Apps for kids")

Tony Pursell ajp at princeswalk.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Aug 7 11:07:09 BST 2010

I'm top posting out of spite and because I'm fed up with these
discussions.

No sooner has the same topic on the ubuntu-users list fizzled out (after
dozens of unneeded emails) but I have got it back on the ubuntu-uk list.
Thank heavens I have a Delete key and index finger poised over it to get
rid of these emails as soon as I see the subject line.

Tony