[ubuntu-uk] The tablet everyone is talking about..

Kris Douglas krisdouglas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 17:19:29 BST 2010

On 12 April 2010 15:35, Alan Pope <alan at popey.com> wrote:
> On 12 April 2010 16:31, Daniel Case <danielcase10 at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> Kris, i have had a quick look through the files and they should work with
>> 10.04, but theres only one way to find out ;)
>>
>> If you do manage it, let me know (also let me know if it breaks and i will
>> have a look see why) :)

It didn't work, it just hung on boot (as in openpeak logo), i'm going
to try a 9.10 disk to see if that boots off my stick, if that works i
shall then experiment with 10.04 again, any help further would be
appreciated, i may have got the boot file wrong or something.

--
Kris Douglas,

   NODE Computer Systems
   Web Hosting, Design and Server Administration, Technical Support &
Computer Construction

   T. 02030518469
   M. 07728574285