[ubuntu-uk] The tablet everyone is talking about..

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Mon Apr 12 16:35:20 BST 2010

On 12 April 2010 16:31, Daniel Case <danielcase10 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Kris, i have had a quick look through the files and they should work with
> 10.04, but theres only one way to find out ;)
>
> If you do manage it, let me know (also let me know if it breaks and i will
> have a look see why) :)

It would be preferable (for me) to be able to do a stock install and
then know what needs to be changed (options tweaked, programs
downloaded/compiled) and do that myself rather than untar a massive
ball of binaries over the filesystem. It works but it's an horrific
way to build a bootable system.

It would also make it easier to figure out how to make this
maintainable ongoing.

Cheers,
Al.