[ubuntu-uk] Karmic networking broken

Rob Beard rob at esdelle.co.uk
Tue Oct 27 12:33:05 GMT 2009

Jonathon Fernyhough wrote:
> 2009/10/27 Rob Beard <rob at esdelle.co.uk>:
>
>> One thing I was wondering though, when I login, Firefox pops up with an
>> Ubuntu One/Launchpad login page.  Is there any way of stopping this
>> popping up every time?
>>
>> Rob
>>

> You could remove Ubuntu One from the list of Startup Applications, or
> remove ubuntu-one completely from the system (using Synaptic or
> whatever). Otherwise you could sign up for an Ubuntu One account and
> take advantage of the free 2GB backup/sync space!

I've already signed up for an account, I just can't be bothered to enter
my login details every time I login.  I'd have thought it would just
remember the details in the application itself (like how Network Manager
remembers my wireless network key).

Ahh well, I'll look at disabling it at start up.

Rob