[ubuntu-uk] Good old Dell!

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Tue Oct 27 07:47:51 GMT 2009

I hate Dell...

"With an UBUNTU operating system you must use open source programmes:

    * Some open source software requires intermediate or advanced
technical knowledge to use
    * Most open source programmes are not compatible with Microsoft programmes
    * You will need to learn how to use new programmes"

I've never been told that closed source "programmes" were banned -
better uninstall Spotify then.  And since when was open source any
more complicated than proprietary alternatives?  I find Dreamweaver as
complex as hell, and last time I looked it wasn't open.

Sean