[ubuntu-uk] Release schedule

Rob Beard rob at esdelle.co.uk
Wed Oct 14 12:56:49 BST 2009

steve wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-10-14 at 11:11 +0100, andrew seyes wrote:
>
>> 2009/10/14 Alan Pope <alan at popey.com>:
>>
>>> Known bug. Your files are not all synced with U1, only those in the
>>> ~/Ubuntu One/ folder are, despite what the icon says.
>>>

>> I was a bit puzzled to see this turn up yesterday when I grabbed some
>> updates, but having got the latest updates this morning it appears to
>> have been sorted out as all the green ticks have now gone.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Andrew
>>

> yes fixed for me too after this morning's upgrades :)
>
> regards,
>
> Steve

Just upgraded manually although I haven't rebooted/logged off and on
again yet.  I'm surprised Update Manager didn't pop up with some updated
packages.  Although actually thinking about it, isn't Update Manager
configured so it only notifies about security updates daily and general
updates are notified weekly?

Rob