[ubuntu-uk] insurance for meetings

Kenny Coyle kenny at heloo.net
Tue Oct 6 00:15:37 BST 2009

Hmm, that is quite an interesting question, something that i've never really
considered in relation to a LUG...
I'm guessing that if it's just a normal LUG then the venue might be able to
help with health and safety considerations. For anything more like an
install day, a disclaimer might help (although, ensuring that it is legally
binding is an entirely different matter).