[ubuntu-uk] (no subject)

JONATHAN TAYLOR jonptaylor at btinternet.com
Sun Nov 29 11:54:26 GMT 2009

Hi,
Recently I downloaded the file for my mum's Canon iP4600 printer and installed it.
It worked after the install, and we restarted Ubuntu so that I could see it working after a restart and it appeared to be ok. Trouble started the following day when after an update the printer decided it didn't want to work. It sits there after receiving the document cycling through it's start up cycle and then stops, it doesn't print anything. I've tried removing the printer from Ubuntu and reinstalling it, this seems to work until Ubuntu is restarted, then back to the same problem. I know I'm doing something wrong, I just don't know what!
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Jon