[ubuntu-uk] Hello

Dean Sas dean at deansas.org
Sun Mar 29 21:37:59 BST 2009

On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 17:11, Barry Titterton
<barry_titterton at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Does anyone know of a LUG that meets on a regular basis near Derbyshire? I have tried the LUG UK website but have not had any response. I would like to meet some fellow users face-to-face to get some inspiration from how other people are using their systems.

South Derbys lug is occasionally active, they had a meeting in Derby
last month but I think that that was the first in a while.

North Derbys lug started to get going last year or so and slowly
petered out, I think there may have been a meeting in Alfreton or
Ripley.

Nottinghamshire lug is very active - I think they usually have at
least a couple of meets every month.

Slightly further afield, Mansfield LUG meet up on a regular basis.

I'm sure other people will be better placed to give you more info or
correct me on any of those.

You might be able to raise some interest in another South Derbys or
North Derbys meetup, if you try their lists.

Dean

(I feel a bit like popey, knowing about so many different LUGs)