[ubuntu-uk] Manchester Ubuntu Release Party

Simon Wears munkyjunky at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 20 23:05:03 GMT 2009

There's 4 stations in
Manchester - practically on each corner. Shouldn't be more than 10
minutes walk to anywhere. If needs be we can arrange for a meet at a
station maybe - I don't mind guiding people (if I know where the place
is myself).

Simon Wears
MunkyJunky at Gmail.com
http://MunkyJunky.com | http://Twitter.com/MunkyJunky