[ubuntu-uk] Chromium

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Fri Mar 20 18:28:27 GMT 2009

2009/3/20 David King <linuxman at avoura.com>:
> I have it working, although there are bugs in it. I downloaded and
> installed soon after it came out, so not sure if the latest version
> might be different. Are you able to run Wine or Crossover or any other
> Windows programs via those?

The windows version under WINE/Crossover would be _chrome_ the product
from Google. I suspect Liam was meaning the Open Source version
_chromium_. I tried building it and decided I have better things to do
with my time, especially when the official site asks people not to
file bugs. I figured my time was better spent testing software that's
further down the development line and _wants_ my bug reports :)

Cheers,
Al.