[ubuntu-uk] comprehensively messed up by updates

Rowan Berkeley rowan.berkeley at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 9 11:55:14 GMT 2009

Hello, Michael,

That's very nice of you to offer. You wouldn't want to come round here
though, this place is unbelievably horrible, believe me. It has serious
rising damp and galloping fungus mould all over the walls, and I am in
dispute with my landlords about it even as we speak, with the assistance
of the borough Environmental Health Officer, who agrees that I should be
rehoused ASAP. I would find it much easier to come to wherever is
convenient to you, sciatica or no sciatica. I didn't want to come to the
Bug Jam because it would have involved a lot of standing around, but a
one-to-one in reasonable comfort is no problem. My personal email is
rowan dot berkeley at googlemail dot com, so drop me a message off-list
to set up a place and time convenient to you.

Thanks again, I really appreciate this offer,
Rowan