[ubuntu-uk] Website Hacked.....

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Sat Jun 27 20:09:13 BST 2009

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 7:49 PM, Harry Rickards<hrickards at l33tmyst.com> wrote:
> exploit in their control panel (the story even made it to slashdot, as
> the dev of the control panel hanged himself). My VPS was restored from

Erm, that's a bit "beyond the call of duty", isn't it?

I feel bad when sites get hacked (and over the years some have, though
seldom ones I've written bespoke), but I've never felt obliged to end
it all... what was the story behind this?  I seriously doubt he hanged
himself because of his panel being hacked, that doesn't make any
sense.

Sean